If you’re one who is settling into a new rhythm for your days and wanting to find ways to connect with your church family, here are a smattering of regular options for you to do so!
- Sign up for First Words, a weekly devotional email from a member of your pastoral staff (if you subscribed to the “Daily Dose,” you are already on this list, so no extra action is needed!
- Connect with a Sunday Bible Study group or weekday small group, many of which are meeting via Zoom right now! Contact Brent Greene at email@example.com for more information.
- Join your fellow First Baptist folks for an Evening Prayer Zoom call on Tuesday and Friday nights at 8:00pm.
- Worship with First on Fifth each Sunday at 10:30am on Facebook or YouTube.
- Join the internal Facebook Group called ‘Beloved Community at First on Fifth’ as a space to share with your fellow church members any prayer requests or needs you may have.
- As always, you can reach us by calling the church office number (336-722-2558) or by emailing any of the staff, whose email addresses are located on the church website here.