This week around the church house…
- Work on the ‘bridges’ that connect Building A with Buildings B & C continued in earnest this week! The demo crew is on track to be completed with this part of the project by the end of the week.
- The ramp you saw last week outside the church office has been completely taken out, and the space is being prepared for future usage.
Thank you for your patience and flexibility in this season of transition!
Have you seen…?
- The new balcony railings in the sanctuary
- The newly relocated Nursery space in room 105
- The Spruce Street entrance that is used for accessing the church building Monday through Friday