- Now that the scaffolding around the tower has been removed, crews will be onsite for the next couple of weeks finishing the copper roofing on the front gables and a-frame, as well as the needed tower restoration that couldn’t be accessed because of the location of the scaffolding. We’ll also see the repair of the interior walls in the Sanctuary narthex and restrooms where the bolts securing the scaffolding had been inserted into the walls.
- Masonry crews will return soon to apply a stain to the new brickwork on the back of our building to create a more seamless look between old brick and new.
- Masonry crews are also on-site to work on the retaining wall on the Spruce Street side of the back lot. This has been one of the final pieces of the project to near completion, and we look forward to seeing the finished wall soon.
- The new doors are in and working beautifully! Crews will be finishing the floor adjustments at the door thresholds this week, ensuring a smooth entry for all.
- We hope that you are making your plans to join your church family this Sunday, November 24, as we celebrate the end of our building project with a morning of fellowship and thanksgiving! We’ll gather for a pot-luck breakfast that morning during the Bible Study hour, mark the occasion in worship, and offer our dedication to the new ramp and prayer room. It promises to be a meaningful day in the life of our church, and we hope to see you then!
Thanks for your patience in this season of transition!